Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Summer, Get Out There and Enjoy It!



The summer is here in my eyes.  Although it is only May 18th, things have been getting warm here in the Northeast.  I realize I am a bit hypocritical, since I am sitting in a cool air-conditioned office, but I can not wait for the weekend to get outside and enjoy the weather.  Go green and enjoy the weather.  Instead of playing video games, using artificial lighting and air conditioning, and other creature comforts, do things outside.


There are tons of great options to consider.  My personal favorite is hiking.  Find a local mountain and just get out there.  Other options to consider are fishing, local and delicious food awaits. Swimming, bicycling or other sports are a great way to have fun and enjoy the weather, make sure to bring that re-useable water bottle. For those of you with a green thumb, get your tressle and go gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment